Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcome!


Welcome to Night Owls! Night Owls is a book blog that will be dedicated to New Adult and Adult fiction. 

My name is Vanessa and I've been blogging and reviewing books over at my other blog, Cross My Heart and Hope to Read for a number of years. I recently decided that I'd dump more on my plate and split my current blog into three. And so Night Owls came to be. I knew that I wanted a blog where I could rave and rant about my favorite (or not so favorite) NA and Adult reads and only those reads. 

If you are interested in only NA and Adult fiction, then this is the place for you! Look forward to reviews, bookish posts, not so bookish posts, and much more. And feel free to check out my About Me page for links to my YA book blog and my Middle-Grade book blog! 

I'm excited to be able to start this new journey and make even more friends along the way. 

This one is for all you Night Owls out there that stay up late into the night! 

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment